CM HQ Meta Campaign Question

Does anyone knew if I should expect an email reply to my request to join the Meta Campaign on the CM HQ site?

I signed up through the email link to Fionn a couple of weeks ago, but haven't heard anything back. I'd like to know if I should expect a response before I follow-up with an email to either Fionn or Matt.

Thanks in advance for any input!

...counting the days, pretty soon, the hours...

Guest Scott Clinton

Last I heard there were about 200 people signed up for the Meta Campaign. So I suspect the organizers are pretty busy.

If you are concerned about it, I would suggest you fire off another email or check the mailing list, or chat areas on the site.

------------------

Please note: The above is solely the opinion of 'The Grumbling Grognard' and reflects no one else's views but his own.

Guest Germanboy

Try Madmatt, he is been very helpful in the past, not even one 'Bite me' comment, and no offers of warm glasses of STHU.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

Guest Madmatt

CMMC=Fionn

CMMC DOES NOT EQUAL MADMATT!

I don't run, operate, play, write, follow, view, spindle, fold, mutilate, or in any way handle ANYTHING to do with CMMC EXCEPT for an internal GM mail-list. Fionn is the PRIMARY contact for CMMC.

It's his baby and I stay busy with all my other endeavors so Fionn is your man... wink.gif

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

CMMC=Fionn

CMMC DOES NOT EQUAL MADMATT!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Madmatt, my mistake - at least that explains why I did not get any 'Bite me' comments.

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)