East Front

Yup, CM2 will be Eastern Front 1941 - 1945.

There is also a search function in this message board. With over 80,000 posts pretty much every topic has been covered in one way or another. Just type in your query any you will get a bunch of posts relating to your topic. smile.gif

Welcome and prepare to be assimilated.

[This message has been edited by Zulu1 (edited 08-17-2000).]

Guest Michael emrys

BTS is principled enough not to broadcast dates that probably cannot be met. There has been unofficial speculation by those not connected with the company that CM2 will appear in about two years. But truly, your own guess is probably as good as anybody else's at this point, including those on the "inside".

Michael

I am content with BTS working on patches, add ons, tweaks and TCP/IP for CM.

I hope they don't even announce CM 2 until the coding and secret beta testing is finished.

There was way to much moaning and whining on the forum prior to the release of this game.

I can't imagine what the East front board will look like.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all

Actually the time frame between sequals is around a year or so, since they've got the core game engine done and a major portion of vehicles already and not to mention the infantry models.

I'm not saying that there won't be improvements, but when you consider that this first version was built from scratch, the subsequnet ones won't take near as along. It's like the first one always takes the longest, but the next ones are easier because you know what you're doing by then.

------------------

Be sure and check out my texture mods on CMHQ.

Dave "Ol' Blood & Maximus Butticus" Molinarolo

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 08-18-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by guachi:

Can I be the first to do this?!?!

Read the FAQ. smile.gifsmile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Jason, you are late... I suggested that earlier on the T&T forum. But you are right, it feels very good.

------------------

Andreas