demolition charges on tanks?

DC's are used a lot like faust. In that you can't decide when they are used. Your squad will use them when it feels like it. Obviously if you are close assualting a tank, most of the time they will use thier gamma bombs and DC's.

Of course I've also had the idiots blow themselves up with them too.

win some/lose some

Lorak

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

I find that gernades work fine fro me.... But democharges should kick! Never seen them used though. Anyone got a screenshot?

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Blitzkrieg:

Never seen them used my self either...

Maybe they really dont have demo charges...

maybe the demo charges are mistaken for being demo charges and in actuality they are really handbags or purses carried by troops to hold their make-up, tampons, controceptives etc...

biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im obviously a little bored at work today...sorry

I've been playing a lot of Snow + Heavy Trees + Rural lately and engineer squads just kick butt. You can always tell when a a DC goes off, sounds like a 155 landing, usually you'll notice a half of squad disapearing too smile.gif . Add a nice roasty toasty flamethrower squirt and you have a bunch of squads running the other directions trying to save themselves. The pioneer squads have both fausts and DC's so they are particullarly brutal to armor at close ranges.

------------------

Veni, vidi, panzerschrecki