I am now a member(not that you guys care.

Guest Rob/1

Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Let's break out the Convotier. (sp?) (The alcoholic beverage of the Ladies Man on SNL)

------------------

"The greatest risk...is not taking one."

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 06-10-2000).]

Yeah, you tell 'em Rob, personally I kept a count down sheet marking off the dwindling hash marks with each of your efforts.

Notice I am not completing this with a smilie. For the explanition read my address to Peng on another recient thread.

Guest MantaRay

I remember when I first started I was wondering if I had to have some awesome post for BTS to give me member status!!! And all of these posts later, I still havent had an awesome post and in between I even managed to get myself banned for about 2 weeks. Suffice to say, if I can do it...anyone can. smile.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

Before the board software got redone (like, five months ago), didn't member status/junior member status not exist?

Good thing Steve kept the member status to only two levels. Things could get really out of hand with people racking up useless posts (like this one) just to increase member status.

Jason

------------------

Betas available to everyone are just publicity stunts anyways. -FK