some rather newbie question

I was playing the valley level in the demo as the germans, both my mortars were disfunct (one actually got wasted by shell fire frown.gif), and my other shell shooter on a hill got blown away. Now, all I have on the hill is a company HQ guy, a Heavy MG and a MG bunker.

I plan my move and click go, and watch it unfold. had the allies pinned down then all of a sudden a shell goes flying across the screen and nails allie infantry. I rewinded, and it came from the hill from the MG bunker. is this a bug, or do they have rockets up there in those MG bunkers?? :o

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by securityguard:

is this a bug, or do they have rockets up there in those MG bunkers?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure that was not the 75mm AT gun bunker? Looks like the concrete pillbox with 3 HMGs in it.

------------------

Andreas

Guest Zulu1

Hi securityguard. smile.gif

Welcome to CM.

When you start up use the + and - keys to cycle through your units. You will find that you have an AT gun in one of the bunkers, usually the one at the top of the hill above the road plus a 150mm Infantry Gun. If your IG got blown away then it was probably the AT gun firing from the bunker.