How long did it take to ship your copy?

Hey guys, I really liked the demo of this game. I ordered it 2 weeks ago, and my card was charged on Aug 13. I have yet to receive my copy of CM. I can't begin to tell you how anxious I am to get it.

Is this typical that it would take so long to get this game? I live in California, and granted, it's across the country, but 2 weeks? For $8 shipping?

I fired off an email to sales@battlefront.com asking about the status of my order yesterday afternoon, and i got no response yet. :\ Sigh.

Sorry to vent, but if it doesn't get here today, that's one less weekend to play the game.

It comes outta Mass. i think and i live there so it was only like 4-5 days for me...but they constantly run out of stock because of the demand...it could be that causing a delay...did u email requesting if they got ur order? If u got a confirmation, i'm sure u'll get it asap

Same deal here as guy above. I live in San Jose, CA, ordered last Thursday, got it on Monday.

Was amazed it got to me that fast! Insanely great game BTW... Now I just hope my girlfriend doesn't find my notes regarding armor penetration tests at varying ranges :P.

Elysian

Bah. I'd give someone an irate phone call, but no one's picking up. BTS! What's up with this customer service?

I swear, if I don't get a satisfactory answer by Monday, I'm cancelling my order and calling my credit card company.