Scenarios against the AI

Switch_Back

Well at least I know now, thanks Agent Smith. Any idea when the next version is due to be published??

To make do I suppose I could just play against myself?!?! strange but still it'll do haha :rolleyes:

Also to anyone reading this thread, if ever a seperate solitare scenario editor becomes available please post it straight away in this forum. as I am very keen to get my hands on one!!

Thanks

A retail version of v5 may not be available until as late as the fall of 2004. The new scenario editor is giving me a lot of trouble and I still have loose ends to tie up on my 2003 military contracts - particularly with the Aussies.

What or where is "Blighty"? I surmise that it has something to do with the UK.

[ March 18, 2004, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: MajorH ]

As an Australian and a hopeful entrant into the Australian Army as an officer at the start of next year, I was just wondering what kinds of things you have put into TacOps v.5 that will be Australian specific? I hope it will include maps of the asia pacific region and special Australian units because at the moment the players ability to customize a standard US force into an Australian one is extremely limited as most of our defence force's units and equipment don't seem to be available.

Thats right Blighty is just a term for England really.

Well Major sorry to hear your having problems with the scenario editor.

I look forward to the release of version 5 with the scenario editor, ill be sure to reserve a copy.

Ive just tried re-arranging the orders of battle for the solitare scenarios its makes a huge difference to the battles and the tactics required, a real different challenge.

Although it did make me laugh how I could load an M60 tank into an M3A3 Bradley that was quite amusing. tongue.gif