Those Loony Birds...HELP ME KILL THEM ALL!

Must...disable...the tweety bird! Its driving me NUTS! Anyone know which .wav file is the cause of that damn bird sound? I think someone once said its an American Robin. Nevertheless, I want it to push up the daisies. I want to maybe replace it with..gasp..background artillery fire or something. Its annoying as hell.

God please help me...

Please please please

Frank

Guest Madmatt

It's one wave file mate. Birds, wind and background artilley. All in one giant wave file.

When you use Shift-S it will mute that ONE wave file but you won't get the other AMBIENT sounds since they are included in the wave.

Madmatt

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 10-30-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

32...not 17...Franko, you make me tired, you know that? wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission and home of the CMMC

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

32! Well heck Son, yer nearly fresh outa the crib. I wish I could wake up to 32. If you wanna know what tired is, wait another 15 years. It gets better, or worser, depending on your defination. smile.gif

------------------

"Wer zuerst schiesst hat mehr von Leben"

Moto-(3./JG11 "Graf")

Bruno Weiss

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Didn't someone once say that youth was wasted on the young? biggrin.gif

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Guest Madmatt

Oh, it's already begining to suck.

At a recent funeral I got to listen to my mother, father and aunt talk about all their respective pains, medications and ailements.

Oh boy, I can't wait! You mean I get to watch my entire body deteriate in front of my own eyes?!? WOOHOO!

Madmatt

Hey, I like the Tweety birds. I wouldn't mind a dog barking once in a while, a cow mooing, a crow or rooster squawking, maybe the sound of wind in the trees, like the thunder and rain it can be, relaxing. Hey, a nother thing missing is the babbling brook. Where's the babbling brook sounds? Lil fishees jumping and flies buzzin, couple of frogs croakin...bud - wi - zer. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Has anyone noticed that the bird is a little different depending on what time of day or what the weather is? Might be my imagination though.

Frank, stock up on artillery and just keep up the fire through the whole scenario. That usually drowns out the annoying chippering.

p.