HOW MUCH $$$$$$

HELLO> I WANT TO PRE ORDER COMBAT MISSION BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST FRIGGIN GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED, HOW EVER, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH THE TOTAL COST WIL BE THAT IS CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD IN $US OR $AU, AND HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO ARRIVE, PLEASE NOTE THAT I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA.

Howdy chasd smile.gif

You can go to Products (in above heading), then scroll down to line with "our Purchase Policy" to get the info. Basicly you'll send an email to battlefront.com and they'll reply with the info you need.

Also, please note, all CAPS is 'yelling' when posting smile.gif

I've read a couple of studies that show that words in all caps are actually much harder to read than regular sentence-case stuff. Something about how our minds are trained to use the capital letters in a sort of "reading rhythm."

DjB

ps: chasd, watch out for the AU$; I was talking to somebody who said Bill Clinton should marry it. (If you don't know why he should, I'll tell you, but you probably already know)

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS BUT MY BUTTON BROKE OFF LAST NIGHT BECAUSE MY NEPHEW HIT ME OVER THE HEAD WITH THE KEYBOARD, IS THERE ANY HOT KEY OR SOMETHING THAT CAN TURN THE CAPS OFF BECAUSE LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE ooooops sorry i fogot you can hold down shift , i apologise for any inconvinience I caused. Ty fo rthe help. smile.gif

All thanks to my diligent preaching over at Chain of Command wink.gif

Remember me Chasd BLITZ_Force here biggrin.gif

A few more conversions - and I'll be a martyr tongue.gif

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/

Check out my Tweaked Textures for the CM Beta Demo and my Saving Private Ryan Sound Set mod! Oh Yeah - Have a listen to some of my music too! When i get my record deal...you may have to pay for it ...