The Internet is Just a Big Pile Of Steamy Poo! Thursdays (sorta) Update on CMHQ

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

You know what I think is funny is that all of this Wittmann historical persective is coming out in a thread with the term 'Steamy Poo' in it! biggrin.gif

SOMETIMES YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP! tongue.gif

Madmatt out and all warm and fuzzy inside... redface.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

You do that, Doug, and then "Al Gore Rythm" (the true technocrat, wink.gif ) will be forced to defend his honor. redface.gif

Given that we know of your previous vocation, Madmatt (a 300+ lb bouncer), I think your preferential means to settle this with Al Gore would give Al a slight, shall we say, disadvantage.

So to help even the odds a little better, please choose from the following below:

1) Nunchuks

2) Pistols at 20 paces

3) 88's at 5 km

4) Lobbyists/fundraisers at 500 phones

Guest Madmatt

300lbs!!!!???? eek.gif Who the HELL said that!!!!??? Good God! biggrin.gif I was 225-235 TOPS back then!!! I still weigh about that now but its hmmmm mmmm errrr less evenly distributed than before. Lets just say I have a nice armored cushion below my vulnerable solar plexis!!!

300, man you guys seem to want to make me out to some sorta monster! hmmmm you know...

I also had very long hair too back then but I am shaved bald now! Baby smooth and my head aint the only place neither! HAHAHAHA SCARY INTERNET IMAGE #3!!!! Bahhahwahahahwahaha!!!!

Madmatt out...

p.s. Hmm how about Harsh Language at 2 inches! It's what I was known for!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-14-2000).]

Well, Doug, I suppose it's up to the rest of us CM faithful to either "suppress" or "pin" the Secret Service guys. biggrin.gif

Harsh words at two inches? OK, Matt, but if Al accepts the challenge, ya gotta keep it up for at least 5 minutes, or when the media hounds show up, whichever comes first.

225-235? Geez, that's my weight bandwidth too, although I'm not QUITE as toned as our bad boy here. redface.gif

Ed