Mods for Macs

MadMatt is looking for a few good men...to convert the MDMP mods. There's a long thread about this on the Tips & Techniques forum, but I thought I'd add it here on the off chance that a talented Mac user wasn't aware of it and wanted to take up the challenge. Anybody listening? Berlie? G4A?

(As you can tell, I have time on my hands...the game hasn't arrived yet.)

In any case, here's the latest quote from MadMatt...

"Yes, an update would be nice on what Mods are being converted. Other than an initial offer from Berch. I havent heard much about the Mad-Dog Mac conversion. If anyone is planning on doing this please contact me via email (or hop on the Chat server later tonight) and I can provide you the files directly.

I want the Mac community to enjoy the MDMP packs as well but we need to get a little more organized in this."

Madmatt...

The last I heard was Berlichtingen saying he was doing it. He hasn't posted much lately, so either he's working on it or his game arrived. wink.gif

I would love to do this, but I don't have the game yet. frown.gif

------------------

"Oh, German! I'm sorry, I thought there was something wrong with you."

Hey, Berlichtengen, you out there? You working on the mods? Or is playing the game taking too much of your time? wink.gif

Well, G4A, sounds like we're both playing the waiting game. You might send an e-mail to MadMatt letting him know you're interested, but are waiting on the game.

When I get the game I can lend a hand with the mods. I've downloaded them from MadMatt, just need the game to start converting the graphics over.

I think we may want to organize this so we dont waste time doing the same work over and over. if we have enough to convert to Mac, I may start working on some different vehicle graphics.

then again, I may just be consumed with playing CM for a while.

------------------

The only reason for time is so everything doesn't happen at once