Pershing vs. KT Showdown Research

I got board at 1 am so I did some Super Pershing Tank vs. King Tiger Tank show downs to see who would win.

I did each test 5 times. Here are results.

from 2000m

Pershing won 3

Tiger Won 2

From 1500m

Pershing 4

Tiger 1

From 1000m

Pershing 2

Tiger 3

From 500m

Pershing 1

Tiger 4

From 20m Meters

Pershing 1

Tiger 1

There we 3 double kills were they both fired at the same time. Dont ask how i dont know

I got board so here are my results. IF you want to test them your own way fine but what i came up with is that Pershing have a better chance from far away then from up close.

Guest MantaRay

I did the same thing a few times and it seemed the KT always won from longer distances. Was surprised at the perpensity for KT guns damaged though. I must have had some bad luck.

I think though that the "armor" quality had a bit to do with it also. I have noticed the quality is around 90% for the KT.

Ray

One thing no one has mentioned is the crew quality. Are the KT crews crack, or only veterans? Even with that considered, it would seem that the results are still random. And the fact that the German long-range optical quality is not modeled doesn't help any. In real life, the KT would have done much better at 1500 and 2000 meter ranges. BTS did say (I think) that the optics will finally be included in CM2. Doesn't help much for CM1 though.. smile.gif

------------------

Ob's stürmt oder schneit, ob die Sonne uns lacht, der Tag glühend heiß oder eiskalt die Nacht, bestaubt sind die Gesichter, doch froh ist unser sinn, ja unser sinn, es braust unser Panzer im Sturmwind dahin

-- Panzerlied