BTS - a small problem needed to be fixed

It seems that if a unit died inside a house, and there are no other live units inside the same house, then you cannot access its kill data and info after the game is over.

I had an HMG die in a house, I can't seem to find it anywhere smile.gif Even when cycling through the units, its like it disappeared.

------------------

Check out my CM mods, Music and artwork :)

www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Maximus - Tweaked Textures has been on the back burner for a while, since I have been waiting for the full game to come out smile.gif

Its not quite ready for public consumption yet. And I don't when it will be. I did it mainly for my own enjoyment, but I will get it finished sooner or later. I will most probably get all the landscape/sky/buildings and faces done first as a group. With the vehicles and infantry last, individually.

I'm in no hurry, CM2 is still a while away yet biggrin.gif

ccj

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JeffRaider:

I've had the same problem, but all you've got to do is click a centimeter or so below the label "Eliminated" and you'll hit it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have seen that in the Gold Demo as well..

you will need to go down to view 1 or view 2 and zoom in on the building, there WILL be a body in there, but they are very hard to see...

I have not tried this yet but I assume (dangerous as that is) that if you "shift c" to make the units bigger to GIANT size the body of the dead unit will POP right out of the building.

I ALWAYS play with realistic unit sizes but it is handy to know and remember you can find just about any unit (dead or alive , I hope) anywhere by bumping up the unit size to GIANT.

anybody else try this...

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Have you thanked BTS by buying your SECOND copy of CM yet?" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>