Newbie Question

First off, I bought this game for 2 reasons: first, because of recommendations in gaming magazines and second because of this message boards. I couldn't find a negative comment about the game on these boards and people who posted actually seemed like adults.

The game rocks. But when issuing commands, is there a way to quickly jump to the "next unit" like in Steel Panthers? Or is there a way to see a list of units? If there is a way, I can't find it and it's kind of a pain to try to click on each unit to make certain commands have been issued before hitting "go". A list of units would be cool also for when I loose track of, say, my spotters--pulling up a list of units that lets you jump to the unit you select would save me a lot of searching time.

Any help would be appreciated.

hakujin,

Before someone lights you up on this, let me give you some help.

The only way to page through units is with the +/- key's. There is no drop down menu as in CC or some of the other games.

Also, do a search on the topic within the forum. This has been discussed several times and you will find a truckload of info on it as to why it won't be included in the game..and from what I remember of the conversation, just about every aspect covered as to why it should or shouldn't be included.

Hope that helps ya.

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

Yeah , watch out for the CM Borg....he/she/it is lurking somewhere out there....creeps up on you...and before you know it , you have been assimilated.

Its pure luck that i have survived this long with out the attention of CM Borg smile.gif

Btw , welcome to CM , enjoy the game and have fun.