loser

Pud

I find the best way to make little children to go away is to ignore them. Im an Australian and have taken the 2 posts i have read of this childs as repugnant (I refuse to read any more). Being in australia, a country were the government is trying hard to control the local internet traffic, ISP's are very cautious of any bad feedback about their services or what they allow to pass throught their servers, to the point of legal action by the government. If this boys ISP were told of his activities and that many people have taken offence I wouldnt doubt he would have his or, more correctly, his parents account terminated.

Banning IP's is very hard and banning a whole domain is unfair to anyone who maybe from that domain. And there are ways around this anyway so there is little point in doing so.

The internet=public...Yes

The CM board=private...No

I doubt you'd like it very much if the KKK or skinheads came into your home and started holding a rally, even if their right to say what they say is protected by the constitution. The governemnt even makes distinctions. Why do you think organized rallies of of any group, to include the YMCA, the Shriners, skinheads and neo-nazis have to have permits.

Free? where the hell do people get the idea this is free?(CM) free speech is what comes out of your mouth, all of this costs money, and with cost come (CM)legalities,responsibilities,and rules.

There is no free people, the ranting college hacker idealistic world of the free www is an urban myth, hell this thing was developed by the military.

Now can we all get back on topic?(CM) and stay there?(CM)

Hint, the topic is.... (CM)

------------------

Pzvg

"Murphy's law of combat #10, never forget your weapon is made by the lowest bidder

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEF BUNGIS:

I disagree.

I say no to censorship.

Don't like it??? Don't look at it.

The INTERNET needs to stay free and uncensored.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree. mankind as a whole can't handle unlimited freedom IMO and many people are and will be posting sick and perverted stuff that is otherwise considered illegal outside of the internet. I'm not talking about JP, I'm talking about child abuse sites, how-to-make-a-bomb-and-blow-up-anything-u-don't-like sites and other sick perverted minds' creations.

It's a sick world out there, and it needs to be policed. The internet world is many times even sicker. It needs to be policed...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree. mankind as a whole can't handle unlimited freedom IMO and many people are and will be posting sick and perverted stuff that is otherwise considered illegal outside of the internet. I'm not talking about JP, I'm talking about child abuse sites, how-to-make-a-bomb-and-blow-up-anything-u-don't-like sites and other sick perverted minds' creations.

It's a sick world out there, and it needs to be policed. The internet world is many times even sicker. It needs to be policed...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is off topic so it will be my last post.

You got a great point there Juju. And I'm not saying there shouldn't be some type of monitoring. Just a limit on who says what goes and what stays.

There will always be people who want to abuse

a good thing.