Need help /w scenario

I know that a lot of you are going to be making a scenario when the full version of CM is released. I too would like to make a scenario but don't know where to find good info. Can you guys please give me some insight as to where to start looking?

I remember going to the hobby shop a few years back and there were these little books you could buy that were very detailed with maps, OOBs and everything you would need. I think they were the Ospry collection...but that just doesn't sound correct to me. I've searched the web but not much turns up.

Any help would be appreciated,

Matt

Guest Heinz 25th PzReg

Hi all

You are probably refering to the "Osprey Military" line of books. They have several different series, like "Elite Series" and "Campaign Series". I have a copy of "Campaign Series: Ardennes 1944", which has some great maps in it. I cannot wait to get my hands on the Scenario Editor within the full game, and make some Bulge scenarios.

I can recommend the Osprey series very much.

Theres also a Osprey book about Kampfgruppe Peiper and it is quite good.

Regards,

Heinz 25th PzReg

Hey Matt,

gaffertape is right, it is the Campaign Series from Osprey Military books. I think they also offer an Order of Battle series and the men at arms series. I've gotten them from local hobby shops and on the net. If you're interested I'll find the url and post it. The Campaign series is around $12-16 (U.S.D)