Canadian Forces???

Ya, There is Canadian forces, they even have Kangaroo APC's. I am still waiting for my copy to arrive (its been a week and 2 days and im in Toronto Ontario, how long of a wait do you think?}. Also they have most or all of the equipment used by the Canadians in world war 2.

Anyway it is already out and from what ive heard its an amazing game, AI is really good I hear {well it beats the crap out of me in the demo!}. This is why I am getting this game, because its not all American. The people who made this game were open minded and realized that the Brits,Canadians,poles and Free French all played thier part, not just the Americans!

Ever since I saw a movie about the Candaian Troops in World War II, (I think it was called "The Devils Brigade"?), I've wanted to have a game featuring them.

The only other game that comes close to Allied realism is the Close Combat trilogy, because those games host American, british, and Polish forces, but this game seems head and shoulders above the rest!

At first I got to know my troopers. I placed that or this elite squad here and there. Now, a little combat weary, I toss them around nameless. All that counts is position and timing. "You over there, cover that approach".

When they die, I calculate how bad the line has suffered and arrange for the appropriate shuffle.

They once had names, now all I see are positions.