Where are we all gonna be able to find user made scenarios that aren't on the CD???

I'm speaking of the scenarios made by like Wild Bill, Madmatt, Fionn, and the other Beta Testers that didn't make it on the release CD??? I believe Wild Bill is gonna have several right off the bat.

------------------

"The greatest risk...is not taking one."

I checked and there is nothing. Ooooppppss ! Sorry about that, I must have seen it somewhere.

I remember people on the forum saying we should create some kind of a list so we don't have two senarii alike.

I think either BTS or Madmatt have plans for something like this. Maybe they will give us the answer.

Hang in there man ! wink.gif

Jeff and Max,

I seem to recall BTS saying they were not going to get into this type of thing. But I do seem to remember that Fionn and Madmatt most certainly will. I think a few others have said they will probably have scenarios available on their websites as well. What I want to know is if CMHQ or BTS will at least be a place where we can go to a page to get a listing of all the links to the other pages where we can get scenarios. Steve, Charles, Fionn, Your Madness?

Mikester out.

Guest Madmatt

The scenarios will be released on CMHQ. Wild Bill is focusing primarily on Scenario Design now and has handed over those scenarios to me to distribute. His site will still have some special exclusive scenarios from time to time but the lions share will come out of CMHQ now.

Madmatt

p.s. The scenario depot portion of CMHQ is being worked on, thats why you can't see it right now.

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing