Mac Users Watch Out in b24

I may be wrong here if so BTS please delete. In the Mac DL there is a Graphics 13 that has the explosions mods. However, many of the third party snow vehicle mods have been stored there as well. Dragging Graphic 13 from the beta DL will overright your old one and if you have any winterized vehicles and uniforms bmps stored there they will overwritten and lost.

Use MacMod Manager to transfer if they are different explosions. I haven't looked closely yet.

again if I missed something, sorry, but better to be safe

JD

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-22-2000).]

jdmorse is indeed right (thanks, your post saved me time for reinstalling winter tiger mods and else)

1.1b24 Graphics13 file has nicer explosions, but it's only small tweak.

Don't bother replacing them until 1.1 comes out non-beta.

jeffsmith:

Yes indeedy.

CM MacMod (bsolinger version) will do it fairly directly and with a little workaround MacMod Manager will do it also.

All I have to do is double click on the new Graphic 13, a regular Mac window opens asking which application to use to open it. Double click CM Mac mod. It opens the program as if you were normally using it. Choose the appropriate data folder and replace or skip as you wish.

As to Mac CM Mod Manager (aikidorat's) put the graphic in the MCMMM folder. Select advanced features, and open up the Graphic in question. Under the Edit menu are choices to copy to Picts the graphic entirely or the selected ones. Once selectionis made the picts are copied out of the graphic and placed in the folder. You then need to use a graphic program such as Graphic Converter to chnge the picts to bmps. Then use either program normally.

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-22-2000).]