Image Bug, 1.1 Or New Bldg Mod

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

I'm using both the 1.1 beta and that building mod, and I haven't had any problems with building transparency. Are you sure you didn't inadvertantly hit shift-O to switch it off?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shift-O would have made the walls invisible, would it have not?

Actually I had this very same thing happen to me. I had an HQ unit that the computer placed in a building, a small one, and I was using this mod, anyway the building wouldn't turn translucent. I just ignored it, and kept playing, but thought it starnge.

I'll keep my eyes open for now on.

Mord

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paullus:

Funny. I actually have had the opposite happen to me. When I first loaded CM (many moons ago), none of the buildings would turn translucent when units occupied them. Now with 1.1, they do. Its really odd.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I seriously doubt that the patch did anything, you probably accidently activated transparent buildings. You've been living in sin for a while. (Not playing with transparent buildings, that is.) biggrin.gif

------------------

"We're not gonna just shoot the bastards...we're gonna cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks."

"We're going to murder those lousey hun bastards by the buschel."

"The Nazis are the enemy, wade into them,

spill their blood, shoot them in the belly!"

"We are not holding our position, let the hun do that."

"We are advancing constantly, we are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy./b]"

"We're gonna hold onto him by the nose[/b[, and we're gonna kick him in the ass."

"We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose."--George S. Patton

Let's try this again.

------------------

"We're not gonna just shoot the bastards...we're gonna cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks."

spill their blood, shoot them in the belly!"

"We are advancing constantly, we are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy."

"We're gonna hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass."

"We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose."--George S. Patton

One more try.

------------------

"We're not gonna just shoot the bastards`, we're gonna cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks."

spill their blood, shoot them in the belly."

"We are advancing constantly, we are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy."

"We're gonna hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass."