M1 Tank Platoon 3?

I saw on combatsim.com an article about Gunship2000 and M1TP3, but the article was all about Gunship, and I can't find reference anywhere to M1TP3. I would appreciate and play a good, new sim of the M1 (or a Sherman, or an M48 in the Sinai) almost as much as CM. I would be most disheartened if it turns out that no such game is in the works, anywhere.

If anybody has info on M1TP3, or any attractive, one-year-from-release tank sim, please let me know.

Thanks,

DjB

Don't buy M1TP3 it sucks !

I loved M1TP2 but M1TP3 has the same problems and worse as DeltaForce2.

Hasbros Gunship on the outher hand is awesome and I dont even like flightsims. This one is a timespender (Doh! It's morning again smile.gif )

Gunship is a must for everyone !

Björn "popup-tankkiller" Elfström

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bamse:

Don't buy M1TP3 it sucks !

I loved M1TP2 but M1TP3 has the same problems and worse as DeltaForce2.

Hasbros Gunship on the outher hand is awesome and I dont even like flightsims. This one is a timespender (Doh! It's morning again smile.gif )

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, that's pretty cool. You managed to get Microprose's Tank Platoon! five months before it's released...

Gunship! bit my weenie. It's an arcade shooter.

Sage

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sage:

Hey, that's pretty cool. You managed to get Microprose's Tank Platoon! five months before it's released...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I was thinkin' too... rolleyes.gif

Hey, on that note. Don't buy Diablo II, it sucks, same problems as Baldur's Gate.

------------------

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side.

Fear leads to anger.

Anger leads to hate.

Hate leads to suffering."

--Jedi Master Yoda

Actually the game is simply called Tank Platoon!

Why?

Not only can you use the M1A2 Abrams, you can also use the UK Challenger 2, the German Leopard 2 and last but not least the Russian T-80UM2 (mistakenly given the name Black Eagle, this is the name of a totally new tank being developed in cooperation with South Korea)

Doh redface.gif ! I mean Armored Fist 3 from Nova logic!

But I bet Microprose game sucks too wink.gif

Hey ! Gunship rocks. I even bought a new Joystick because my old Thrustmaster FCS was impossible to calibrate. I bought Logitech's Wingman Extreme 3D and it was cheap and full of COOL stuff like twisting handle and reprogramabel buttons.