Looking for new maps and scenarios

Big Duke 6

Hi guys,

I posted this on the tac ops email hot loop, so if you are seeing this for the second time, sorry.

I'm seeking some new maps for Tac Ops, both real world maps that and Tac Ops maps. Ideally, maps that are larger than the 6.5 by 15 km standard tacops map, suitable for larger organizations to fight on, or for cav screen operations.

I'd also like to receive some scenarios that you have worked with, particularly company to battalion level, offense, defense, meeting engagement, MOUT or complex terrain kinds.

Drop me an email if you have something you think I could use. Thanks in advance!

Guys,

Thanks for the response, but I'm already very aware of the 'more maps'file that came with the game.

I found at least one sight that supported the old (version 3?) edition of Tac Ops, and had some maps on there as well, though the links no longer worked. Looked like an old site, too.

Are there any more current sites that support Tac Ops?

Again, I'm looking for as large a map and an already completed scenario, if possible, that uses such things as Blue starts in the east versus the west, or north to south, etc.

Thanks.

I will not speak for the Major but as a Marine changing to another sister service is unthinkable.

Had friend that moved from USMC to USA and they found it dissapointing. One Drill Sergeant felt he was training clerks and not grunts. Another Sergeant turned Spec 5 did not like the mentality. Now I am not trashing any other service but I think when they brainwashed us in boot it stuck.

"Once a Marine always a Marine"