Open letter to Forum

Guest SS Peiper

Guest SS Peiper

Hey guys can we get back to Combat Mission !!! and cut all this crap out with the pics (that are not CM), Most if not everyone here have the pics and books on WW2 the SS and just about anything else. Lets get back to what great scenaro Wild Bill got for us today and What new Mod Tiger has for us, and lets not forget Madmatt tomarrow YEA !!Come on lets keep this forum fun.

SS Peiper

I agree...When I first found this forum people were generally tolerant of the new folks and didn't run around spouting their ideals all over the forum. Hey if you want to express your views make a webpage...if you want to play CM and talk about how great it is and get answers to questions POST HERE!

Major Tom...I wasn't talking about you or JP specifically. I was talking about the mood of this forum in general.

JP...don't know what else to tell you?????

------------------

"Battle is not a terrifying ordeal to be endured. It is a magnificent experience wherein all the elements that have made man superior to the beasts are present: courage, self-sacrifice, loyalty, help to others, devotion to duty." - Patton

[This message has been edited by ACTOR (edited 09-03-2000).]

No offense? My God, are you really that stupid? Do you really think you can put something like that up and get away with "no offense?"

Man, y'know, a lot of people here were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just blew that all to hell.

Well, "no offense," you malajusted moron, but the sooner you're banned the better. Now go away.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Major Tom...right now no. I am kinda pissed about the way this whole board is going. someone needs to dial Steve and Charles 911 and get this crap stopped.

On the other hand...maybe getting my ass handed to me by a worthy opponent would cheer me up! Send a set-up...I can only do a couple of turns a day...if that's too slow I'll understand.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif