Lets give a hand to all the battlefront team!!

To all this may concern, I have paciently waited longer than some, shorter than others... for this magnificent game to come about. After I recieved this game I knew it would be the best-most enjoyable game I had or even would play from here on out. Since recieving the beta demo, I deleted all other games and play nothing but CM. To all the staff who have listened to our complaints and ideas and have trudged through the pressure of delivering this game, I thank you, and encourage all of you to do the same.

I raise my beer and toast BTS on this most magnificent achievement.

Now back to watching for the bloody mail man to show himself here. Already 3 false alarms of truck noises that I thought was the mailman. Of course I'm probably waiting for nothing, but I'm still hopeful it might get here today.

Mikester out.

It's sad that no one can stop the game from getting into Chinese factories, where it is distributed all over the world. Believe me, you'll be wasting your time by hunting for CM on warez sits... I get all my games from the local retailer (who doesn't stock originals, by the way) for $2 per CD. Only Americans with cable modems download from warez sites :-(

----

If these walls could talk

they probably wouldn't say much. The wallpaper is made in Taiwan.

[This message has been edited by astral (edited 06-16-2000).]