The Emperor's New Game

We are all so very, very mature aren't we? We sit at our keyboards and type about various and sundry, chatting with friends and regaling the board with tales of our exploits and failures. Why you can almost smell the pipe tobacco as we calmly ruminate upon the merits of the Panther or the Firefly. We seem to check the board regularly, perhaps even often, but only because we wish to keep up to date on the exploits of OBG or Mr. Peng. Surely nothing is pressing, nothing can disturb the calm tranquility of the scene ... {blissful sigh} ...

BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE WE'RE ALL SCREAMING ... WHERE THE HELL'S THE DAMN GAME! eek.gif GIMME AN UPDATE, ARE THE CD'S IN? IS THE MANUAL IN? HAVE YOU CHARGED THE CARDS? WHEN'S IT GONNA BE AT MY DOOR? I WANT IT NOW DAMNIT NOW YOU HEAR ME NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! eek.gif

There I feel ... better now. Thanks for letting me share. redface.gif

Joe

------------------

"I don't want them brave, I want them dead!"

Thomas J. (Stonewall) Jackson

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Why you can almost smell the pipe tobacco as we calmly ruminate upon the merits of the Panther or the Firefly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got to use the Firefly?!

smile.gif

Fess up, you already got your copy of the game didn't you?

Nobody could have explain those feelings better!

Just remember the horror, when the forum was down. Did´t know what to do ...., playing the Demo again, find a few new things to ask, try to have a look in the forum - nothing, nothing, nothing ....

Go downstairs to have a look at my postcase, is CM arrived - no, it isn´t, going upstairs, playing demo.................

Hmmm, sometimes i think of myself, that something is going wrong with me.

Jochen