Here's another crazy, NEW idea for the Game....

Ok

So I'm dreaming away about TCP/IP and the timer....

And I Think gee...

wouldn't it be nice if I could practice against the AI WITH a timer on.

As it is Now you can spend as much time as you like plotting a move against the AI.

How about for the sake of honing our skills we play against the AI with a built in timer on.

Just an Idea for CM2 perhaps there could be an optional timer for Hotseat games and games vs. the computer AI. for the purpose of practicing game skills under a time constraint.

Just and another Hair Brain Scheme from the fertile mind of tom w

smile.gif

It's definitely going to take some time getting used too. I'm all over the place before I hit "GO" maybe I'll get out my stopwatch. smile.gif

------------------

"If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them." - Jack Handey

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IntelWeenie:

A timer in Hotseat would be nice. If you're playing against the AI, use your watch. biggrin.gif

Otherwise, good suggestion.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just knew Some Weenie was going to say

"Well Just use your watch" biggrin.gif

In fun.....

smile.gif

-tom w

Build a Rube Goldberg device so that when an egg timer rings, something falls on the power button of your computer. That will pretty much eliminate any fudging of the clock. wink.gif

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game