The Ultimate CM VCR question!!

Hello to everyone. THis is my first post on this board. First and foremost, the game is excellent and only wish I had more time to play it more.

I do have a question that my search of the forum database did not find.

Has anyone inquired or said anything about adding a way that you can view the ENTIRE scenario movie at the end of each battle?

In other words, its great that you can see the 1 minute phase of battle over and over, but once you click on the "Done" button, its gone forever. So is there interest in having a way that after the battle is over be able to view all of the 1-minute films together with the same controls and maybe even view it from the "enemy" side and how they saw the battle evolve - what and who could they see - who was out of sight - etc.

Just wondering. Thanks all

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JediJobu:

By saying CM1 - do you mean that they are already working on or have solid plans for a CM2? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome JJ. the CM Borg will be here presently I expect.

As to CM2. Yes and beyond..

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Big Time Software

Moderator posted 03-25-2000 02:22 PM

For CM2 there will be Finns and other Axis allies. Taking on the Eastern Front is going to be a huge task CM3 will be the entire Mediterranean theater. This will include North Africa, Italy,Yugoslavia, Greece, etc. CM4 will be early war battles in Poland, France, the LowCountries, and Norway.

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again Welcome and kiss your life (er wife? hey I can recc. good divorce lawyer, you may want to have one on retainer biggrin.gif) goodbye.

JD

------------------

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

-- King Henry VI, Part II, Act 4, sc.2, l.86

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 08-15-2000).]

"Has anyone inquired or said anything about adding a way that you can view the ENTIRE scenario movie at the end of each battle?"

I hereby rechristen this thread "The Previously Asked CM VCR Question".

May the search be with you, in future.

Thanks for the welcome JD. I also appreciate the lawyer advise thing, but my wife is too good to ever let go so I'll just have to improvise. sometimes I just play a turn a night and so on. Neatless to say, this will be the only game that I will play for Long...Long...Long time.