Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Are kill stats static?

Just noticed today that kill stats for a unit do not get updated while watching a turn movie, but instead include all kills effected during the current round, even if you are at the 0sec in the round.

Not a big deal, but it would be easier to see who killed what if they were updated as the turned progressed...

Or am I seeing things from playing too much today? smile.gif

------------------

My squads are regular, must be the fibre in the musli...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by coralsaw:

Just noticed today that kill stats for a unit do not get updated while watching a turn movie, but instead include all kills effected during the current round, even if you are at the 0sec in the round.

Not a big deal, but it would be easier to see who killed what if they were updated as the turned progressed...

Or am I seeing things from playing too much today? smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No your not.

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Bord

BHQS bord

The numbers shown are the result after that turn. If you for example have some AT asset that has shot and seen nothing, and you pause the game right after the movie starts to see the stats for this AT someting, it might show "2 knocked out unidentified vehicles". Now you know that it will be a cool idea to watch that unit closely during the turn, since it will detect and kill two vehicles...

Cheers

Olle