Ostwinds are awesome!!!

If you can keep them alive that is. They are easily taken out by close assaults. But getting up close and personal with them is tough when they open up from 50m. smile.gif I had a 10 man para squad become a 1 man cowering squad after 2 bursts from that machine (and that was while it was inside a building). Don't know the costs of those bad boys in a QB, but you can bet I'll be checking them out.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>If you can keep them alive that is. They are easily taken out by close assaults.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are also very easily destroyed just by smallarms fire. The crew often bails. Rather frustrating at times. Makes me wonder whether the small arms resolution routine is properly taking into account the shielding around guns in ragtop vehicles. Or on towed guns, for that matter.

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

Actually does squad's tendency to break or a

crew's tendency to bail take into account

the amount of other friendly units that

are close by (regardless of a HQ unit)

i.e. if you are all by yourself you might

panic sooner? but if you have like a whole

bunch of other guys near by is probably

reassuring