New grass/snow-mod coming!

I've always had some problems in CM to see the terrain elevation. So I decided to do a high-contrast terrain mod. I also created a new grass/snow pattern.

I hope I can get these images are visible:

grass.gif

snow.gif

As you can see, it's quite easy to see the terrain elevation now. Comments please.

PS. I know there's a high contrast between the terrain tiles. That's the whole point.

[This message has been edited by Wolf^ (edited 12-07-2000).]

That's nothing new. I did that myself. Just darkened DD's grass and snow up with a contrast adjustment.

------------------

"We're not gonna just shoot the bastards`, we're gonna cut out their living guts, and use them to grease the treads of our tanks."

"We're going to murder those lousey hun bastards by the buschel."

"The Nazis are the enemy, wade into them,

spill their blood, shoot them in the belly."

"We are not holding our position, let the hun do that."

"We are advancing constantly, we are not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy."

"We're gonna hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass."

"We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose."--George S. Patton

I just made low-contrast version too for those who think that v.1 looks too "blocky".

(Visit my site again, new screenshots!)

That isn't just DD's grass with adjusted contrast! I made that from scratch. I just made so that it'll fit with DD's trees and other stuff, because I love them.

They are not hi-res mods, but they sure look good. I made them lo-res, because I don't have high end machine.

They'll be ready soon!