Count your blessings

Guest Mortiis

Guest Mortiis

Was surfing for info for reach for the stars by ssi and figured Id get the scoop from clubssi. Man this venture of mine made me realize how lucky we are to have such a great forum and having steve and charles active participation in it. Check out this thread I was reading, couldnt believe the attitude of the admin, and the fact that requests for any info on the game go unanswered, was debating on getting this game but I can imagine what the support will be like so I think I'll save my cash for more ww2 books wink.gif

http://www.clubssi.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000013.html

Guest dirkd1976

Yikes....just makes me appreciate this forum that much more. That moderator is a bastard!! I would ROFL if Steve or Charles ever posted a response like that!! It nice to know that we have moderators that actually care about the people on this forum......three cheers for BTS!!

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

Guest Mirage2k

Jeez. I hope that guy was just having a bad day or something...if not, I'd hate to see him on a really bad day.

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

You've just got to love that attitude

If you want help with this game, sod off and buy the strategy guide.

and think yourself lucky that we're kind enough to provide you with a forum to not discuss it.

Actually this (BTS) is quite a calm relaxed place. Used to visit the RSE (makers of Rainbow six/Rogue Spear)forum but they wont allow you to talk about other games. Posting a link to here or even to a review is likely to get you banned.

[This message has been edited by Private Pike (edited 08-24-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kingfish:

One positive out of exchanges like that: people will bail from that site and come over here. It is our duty to welcome them and encourage their input.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't agree more, lots of knowledgable people on that forum. Have you guys seen all the mods for CC? They actually managed to make CC3 and CC4 playable, that is some achievement. I would heartily welcome them all onboard.