Upgrade Idea?

I have seen alot of post's about upgrading CMBO to the graphic level of CMBB. CMBO covered Western Europe just after D-Day. I would like to see CM...Before Overlord 1939-1944! Maybe if this could be put together including a "mod" pack to bring CMBO up to CMBB graphics we could have some of the obsolete AFV's like the B1-bis,Tetrarch,Char-leger(hotchkiss)H-39,RenaultZM,CA.11,ect. At Least we would all get a new CM game plus an "upgrade".

Just an Idea :D

For that matter I don't see why BF couldn't redo this game with all the neat things that are available in CMBB but have it cover the entire war period. I mean most people that own CMBO now would probably buy it since it would be all the goodies that we want plus a lot of new things like vehicles, more terrain features like different types of land marks such as different types of building, dams, etc. They could do it in a year or shorter time since most everything is all really done for CMBO anyway, make some quick cash get themselves that extra SUV and summer house they've been wanting :D and then move on to another new game plus the big bonus would be they would get us CMBO diehards off their backs. :D Anyway, I thought it was an excellent idea. :cool: