Gosh I'm damn impressed!

I've had the game a few days now.. but not, honestly, felt like playing. I'm way too adicted to counter strike and Vamp: Masq. right now, (anyone got a HL cd for sale? I need a new one).

Anyway.. I went and download 'Sid gets hurt' or whatever it was from the CMHQ. And wow.. just the atmosphere! I'm sure my new GeForce 2 helped as well.. but.. the sound of the shells.. the fog.. the pretty textures.. I was overwhelmed! And i've been following the game for ages.

And now i'm playing SS_panzerleader and will no doubt be whooped again like i was in gold demo.. and everything just looks and sounds so good.

Well done BTS. I'm sure I'll be playing this for a long time.. or until CM 2 comes out wink.gif

(also, UK peeps, check out www.24-7freecall.net it's a great isp i've just joined).

Have fun

PeterNZ

Guest Mirage2k

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Correction.

WE won<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dare I point out that some Borg did in fact achieve some aspect of individuality? Hugh, or whatever his name was? That woman in Voyager?

And resistance is never futile. What kind of boring action movies do you Borg people watch that makes you think that?

-Andrew

------------------

Throw me a frickin' smiley, people!

Your one-stop-shop for gaming news is www.SiegersPost.com ! Hit it!

Guest Big Time Software

OK, Peter, now that you are on the ball with CM would you do us ALL a favor please? Make some more damned CombatVision movies, wouldja? smile.gif Loved the early ones, but it is time to throw us a bone and crank out something new biggrin.gif

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 08-20-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You've clearly spent too much time posting to that Cesspool Peng thread there pal. It's Seven of Nine.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think of her your way, and I'll stick with mine, thank you (departing for the deep end of the cesspool to practice the...er...backstroke)

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 08-20-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 08-20-2000).]

Righto!

Well me and Freelancal have the one we were working on planned and I just have to edit it now smile.gif

Of course, it's using the gold demo version and it's in black and white, (I know, I know, but we ain't refilming till we do an entirely new film ok!).

Expect it in.. two weeks? wink.gif

Seriously. I'll get onto it tommrow night.

Gotta admit.. it's weird to see a FAN pestered by DEVELOPERS! Gosh.. what an odd feeling! Get back in your cage Steve so we can prod you with sticks again!

PeterNZ from his cage

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 08-20-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Righto!

Well me and Freelancal have the one we were working on planned and I just have to edit it now smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That the one I recorded the voices for? Never heard what happened there. Get a bloody move-on mate, otherwise no more dates in the future for you.

Joe Squaw, do you think that 7 of 9 is blonde enough?

------------------

Andreas