screenshots?

They're only saved on the clipboard until you paste them somewhere.

If you don't have a real graphics app, open Start, Accessories, Paint, then use CTRL-V to paste it (or select Edit, Paste). It should appear. Then you can save it as a .bmp file (bitmap, which is very large).

THEN, you should go to www.jasc.com and download the 60-day try-and-die demo of Paint Shop Pro (if they don't have it, it's at download.com). That will allow you to convert it to JPEG, which is much smaller (compressed). You can also change the size, tweak the color, paste or draw in hamsters, etc.

[This message has been edited by Mark IV (edited 09-09-2000).]

No real reason to use alt/ctrl+prnt screen since we are not talking about active window screen shots.

All you have to do is press Print Screen, then you can either quit the game or press Alt+Tab to go back to the desktop. Open up your graphics program (paint, photoshop etc) and either chose paste in the "Edit" menu or just press Ctrl+V. If you paste it in paint it will ask you if you want to increase the size of the bitmap, just answer yes and voila, one screen shot coming your way : )

If you get any REALLY good ones feel free to send them to me and i'll post them on my page *grin*

------------------

< All gave some, some gave ALL>

Owner of MiNa's CMBO Page

http://come.to/combatmission

My PC screenshots are always washed out, so if I have a real reason to be taking screen shots I use my mac, which is much simpler anyway. Shift-Apple-3 and you have it on your hard drive, then pop it in Photoshop.

That and my Dell has a "GPF-17 You have performed an illegal action" severe crash that seems to take the game down during critical moments. It takes a lot of willpower and skill to play games on a PC.