More questions

How is the general moral calculated, and how the end score?

How was the purchase costs of the units defined?

And I - and some of my opponents - hardly missing some units, like the Quad.50-halftrack, the Pz III and much more. Will they be implemented later? NO, I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNITL CM2.

And before someone tell me that I should use the seek function: if those i....s can post their boring peng threat, I can ask the same old questions for the 10th time.

>How is the general moral calculated, and how >the end score?

No idea.

>How was the purchase costs of the units >defined?

Covered in several previous threads. Sorry, don't know the links.

>Quad.50-halftrack, the Pz III and much more. >Will they be implemented later?

Nope. The plans for an expansion pack have pretty much been canned. This per BTS.

>NO, I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNITL CM2.

Well maybe you should scream and bang your fists on a table. Maybe that'll help.

I doubt you'd see a Quad .50 in CM2 anyway.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scipio:

How is the general moral calculated, and how the end score?

How was the purchase costs of the units defined?

And I - and some of my opponents - hardly missing some units, like the Quad.50-halftrack, the Pz III and much more. Will they be implemented later? NO, I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNITL CM2.

And before someone tell me that I should use the seek function: if those i....s can post their boring peng threat, I can ask the same old questions for the 10th time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well some of those i****s are actually the most active answering s****d newbie questions like yours.

1. Losses

2. Losses, VLs, maybe a bit of terrain control, but losses are REALLY important. I.e. if you lose lots of units and control all the VLs and your opponent surrenders, you may still only get a draw.

3. Functionality and effectiveness in combat, rarity has no part in it.

4. Panzer III saw little action post 1944 (except maybe as N version w/75mm howitzer, or as a command tank), and BTS had to cut the line somewhere on new units. Quad .50 was a similar case. It saw use in a ground role, but not really as part of regular TO&E (unlike German AA guns), so it was way down the priority list. I am the first to argue for the 40mm Bofors Crusader, but we won't see either.

5. You will have to. Adding new units would only be possible as a free deal, so BTS would have to work for nothing. (do a search, I started a thread where this was the official answer - alternatively, think for a second if you can, and you may realise yourself why)

For the record - use the bloddy search function.

Maybe next time you are less quick about calling people names. Now go away, m***n.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 12-27-2000).]

On the subject of the quad .50s, they were mostly kept behind the front lines. During the battle of the bulge, they were used on the front, but everything in the rear areas was thrown into the lines then.

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska