Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Apre Action - Peng Takes the Valley from Elvis

******SPOILER IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO HASN'T PLAYED VoT FOR LIKE THE TENTH TIME ALREADY!!!****

Like candy from a baby...well maybe not THAT easy, but he is as smoked as a salmon. Mine is the superior intellect. Victory, Victory VICTORY!!!

Ok so this isn't breaking news and he only surrendered after I immobilized, and then got a good side turret shot at his Panther, forcing the crew to take a hike.

The 105s really took care of his fixed defenses, but not before the 75 took out a Shermie. Nasty. Lost a tank to a minefield (how embarrassing!). Then his Panther took out another Sherman before I finally brought it down - but only after some serious hiding behind stuff and a ferocious taunting.

The 81s and 105s mosty took care of his infantry too. I lost way too many men on my assault on the town. But still managed to get the rotten bastard to surrender.

No opportunity to see a flamer in action. The first one got taken out early when his 150 hammered the platoon it was with. The second one didn't get into position until the game was pretty much up for my worthy adversary. Got him into town and ready to torch some buildings (the ones that were still standing after my barrage, that is.) but the "defenders" had all taken flight in a most girly and Elvira-like way.

So now we have switched sides, and he is about to feel the lash upon his shoulders once again. Have pity on him...because I sure as hell wont.

Peng - gloating with much gloatitude.

(but still not enough gloataciousness to use those horrid smiley things for anything other than combat...)

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

• 2 weeks later...