Back on Track with Nightly Lovin! Pimp Daddy CMHQ Update..Sunday Edition...

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Well the site is going good and the new layout makes updates a little easier...Well truth be known some of the features I have added actually require MORE time but it's worth it if just one of you gains some joy from my work. Well ok, basically I am in for the money...Hmmm now wait a sec...I don't ever remember getting any??? confused.gif Oh well, never mind that...What do we have for you tonight?

Turn 2 in the awesome new Riesberg AAR

Polish Airborne troops in a river crossing at night, during the fall. Seemes like a good subject for the POTD...

Get over there and enjoy

Madmatt... cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Madmatt-

There seems to be a problem with the message board at your site now. Last night I posted the 2nd message there, after your 1st. Later I tried to go back and see if you'd replied, but the message board was down. Tonight I looked again just now and there are no messages at all, not even yours.

Oh yeah, and it flushed my registration, too.

------------------

-Bullethead

jtweller@delphi.com

WW2 AFV Photos: people.delphi.com/jtweller/tanks/tanks.htm

[This message has been edited by Bullethead (edited 02-06-2000).]

Madmatt, I have a different problem with the CMHQ site, the makeover which I think is great incidently.

I have missed a few days, so I want to look at the last few POTDs but the links don't take me to them. It scrolls down to the day where the POTD was first mentioned, but the POTD (for Saturday say) doesn't show up there.

I checked the archives of the POTD and there are only much older ones there. Where's the one by Bil?

------------------

desert rat wannabe

Goanna,

You have to click on the little chain link icon beside those text links to take you directly to the article in question.

Madmatt,

Maybe you should change it so that you can click on the text to take you to the article and maybe clicking on the date will take you to where that feature was described in news. I would do this for my site except I can't update often enough.

Damn exams on Webnesday!

------------------

Visit my webpage!

http://cm4mac.tripod.com

Guest Madmatt

Yeah Colin, I need to redo that whole link table since people seem to consistantly have a problem with it. Thanks for telling Goanna how to see the pictures BTW. I guess having two different links on the same line is a little confusing although I like your DATE link idea...I may just do that...

Madmatt...Home sick in bed.... frown.gif

p.s. The forums were reset by TGN last night, I have no direct control over them and they did wipe clean all the registration info, just got word that they are all still down for maintenance...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 02-07-2000).]