Copy of CM for sale - Email me if your interested

Hey,

Im sorry to say, but school is coming up and I just dont have as much time to play CM as I did during the summer. This is an amazing game, and still love it, but I need $$ for other things right now. If anyone is interested in a copy of Combat Mission, let me know osino@home.com

You have been a great community, and definately the best and most mature msg board I have ever been involved with

Thx

------------------

¤§ïѤ

Well, I sold or binned half of my possessions that weren't nailed down, and my life is far less cluttered as a result. Life's too short for hanging on to everything - if you find you really really want something you've got rid of, you can always buy a new one.

David (sitting in the middle of a field)

Oh, this came to mind:

----------

Madmatt wrote:

> posted 08-01-2000 11:51 PM

> Um, thats Telly Savalas and the sound IS from Kelly's Heroes as it was part of my MDMP sound pack.

> Yeah, thats the one you used to have on the pirate FTP site of yours Osino! Hey whatever happened to that? You had all kinds of stuff there... Combat Mission (warez version) and Adobe products and Microsoft products...Hmmm..Shame its gone dude...I wonder how that may have happened.

> Yeah, you SCREWED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE DUDE!

> Madmatt

[This message has been edited by David Aitken (edited 08-31-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pillar:

Looks like we need a replacement for your Allied Recon command in the CMRPG.

Anyone interested?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did I hear someone looking for a recon commander?

smile.gif

CavScout

"If you ain't Cav... you ain't..."

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Don't you have a CAR that you could sell instead? I mean my copy of CM is worth WAY more than $45 bucks to me. Find some other way OsinO. Go work or something.... smile.gif