Combat Mission - bad for your health ??

Not getting much sleep since CM showed up. The game plays best when everyone else is asleep, headphones on, lights off. It gets kind of scary sometimes, like the first turns in Drop to Destiny.

I'm gonna need a job that starts at noon...

Guest SS Peiper

snagdad I know what you mean I was up until 3:00 a.m. and when the battle was over I still had to go online to check the Forum. Good thing I'm on vacation.

SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS Peiper:

snagdad I know what you mean I was up until 3:00 a.m. and when the battle was over I still had to go online to check the Forum.

SS Peiper<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A couple of times lately I've finished Quick Battles that took place at dawn/dusk, which have a lot of ambient 'early morning' bird sounds. I finish the game and turn off my computer, and they're still there...only they're outside the windows now.

Also, this game is affecting my thinking. The owner of our 4plex hadn't mowed in many days because he's been too busy, and the grass out front was reaching 'haying' heights. Yesterday I walked out and found he'd cut it nice and short, and I hesitated at the top of the steps thinking "I'll never make it to the car...there's no cover at all."

First time in a long time when I've thought: Thank god I don't have a girlfriend, because she'd just have left after the game arrived.

smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.