Kitty!

-E

Almost as important as the actual mod you are working on, is finishing your site! It will be a great clearing house-reference for those of us researching the history of hamsters at war, while not having direct access to the recently unclassified informational histories at the pentagon!

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

As a sound hamster hater I think I speak for all when I say:

Go get yourself asimulated!

Dam Hamstertrouppen.... I thought my men got them all......

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Even a hamster-hater such as yourself, can appreciate the need to learn from history! If we don't learn from the history of hamsters at war, that same history is doomed to repeat itself! (read: more hamsters!)

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

It is stated quite clearly in, a book I haven't read, "Ohh What Fools We Were" On page 569, third paragraph:

"To fight the hamster one must become the hamster. So I thought to myself that if this is the truth then it shall prevail as the full and only truth. I fought the hamster. His eyes were blood red, ad he growled loudly. Ohh yes, I was a fool to fight the hamster for the hamster was a well built creature of true mind and keen sense. I was at it's mercey. But no I thought! I became the hamster. The urge to roll in pine and run on a wheel was over whellming. I had becmae the hamster. I fought the hamster. Ohh yes did I prevail. It was all well in the end."

So to conclude: Hamsters suck ass.

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Sir,

The qeute reads on, on page 580

"....Eat young, ingage in huge amounts of sex, devour small pelets, cover self in torn newspaper, crap all over the place.... This is what thoughts I found in the mind of the hunter: the Hamster. I feard it. Be true, it...it scared me. Ohh what was I to do but stand and......"

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Yeah, the only link that works so far is the Unit Insignia One. Quotes like the ones that I'm reading on this thread will help me to finsish the rest a lot sooner though. =) Which reminds me: who was the person that posted the picture of the hamsters crawling on and under the US halftrack a while ago? I want to know if I can use it in my site. Full credit will be given of course.

Kitty