• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

I think it's time we had him neutered.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do I have a say in that?

Kitty has blown my bubble (it was not my default setting) by joining our Pool'O'Fun.

Now I have to adapt.

Don't go surgical on me yet...

------------------

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say SELF EXPLORATORY.

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 11-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

You can teach me that thing the French have dubbed 'French kissing.' I hear it's fun!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you don't mind me doing the kissing.

As I said once in my sig:

"I do NOT take subcontractor..."

------------------

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say SELF EXPLORATORY.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

*melts* Me? A sweetie? I'm flabergasterized. Next time I'm in Paris we'll all get together and you can teach me that thing the French have dubbed 'French kissing.' I hear it's fun! :P

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fun????????? Its more than that sweetie, totally orgasmic stuff is Marcels French kiss, mine on the other hand is just boring Scottish, will that suffice?

Croda wrote:

> *melts* Me? A sweetie? I'm flabergasterized.

I think the Cesspool now constitutes around 68% drool. It's all sexual tension (okay, nothing so dignified – more like a bunch of wankers) since Kitty and YK2 showed up. This is why they used not to let women into the infantry – because the men would just sit around ogling them instead of fighting the war.

------------------

War is about killing people. You give orders which will help to end the war, not orders which will save your men, because your men will only stop dying when the war is over. – D.A.

YK2 wrote:

> totally orgasmic stuff is Marcels French kiss, mine on the other hand is just boring Scottish, will that suffice?

I think he'll go for Marçel. You won't get jealous, will you?

------------------

War is about killing people. You give orders which will help to end the war, not orders which will save your men, because your men will only stop dying when the war is over. – D.A.

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Croda wrote:

> *melts* Me? A sweetie? I'm flabergasterized.

I think the Cesspool now constitutes around 68% drool. It's all sexual tension (okay, nothing so dignified – more like a bunch of wankers) since Kitty and YK2 showed up. This is why they used not to let women into the infantry – because the men would just sit around ogling them instead of fighting the war.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that would be a nice to unit to add in CM, just march the nice young lady up to the enemies lines and his troops would become incapacitated!

------------------

"The world is wide, and I will not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

YK2 wrote:

> totally orgasmic stuff is Marcels French kiss, mine on the other hand is just boring Scottish, will that suffice?

I think he'll go for Marçel. You won't get jealous, will you?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course I will, I'm Scottish remember.......

But like I said, if its French kissing Croda wants then Marcel is his best bet. Just don't let me catch them at it though...

*arghhhhhh* Enough of this its making me feel nauseus, I'm off back to the pool its soooooooo much saner in there.

Guest Big Time Software

Eeeeee YUCK! How did this stench soaked thread get out of the pool? Time to get out the mop and clean up this vile smelling mess that you folks created here. Now get back to the pool where you all belong smile.gif

Steve