Churchill mickey mouse camo

churchhillmm.jpg

that's churchHill

I'm fixing to do all the british-made vehicles like this I think. I like it. This one has several completely new bmps that are not the original CM ones. It came out really clean.

cromwellmm.jpg

firefly&IIa.jpg

Finished the churchhill, cromwell, challenger, fireflies and sherman IIc.

-johnS

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-23-2000).]

Oh my God. Tiger you continue to make a great game even better. This looks GREAT!

Will we have to wait a week to get these or will they be posted soon? I want mine NOW!

------------------

The only thing new in the world is the history you don't know - HS Truman

Arrgh! Tiger, I can't decide to use your grey StuG or the one with foliage. Should I go with the one that's so realistic and good looking that I can see the welds on it, or the one that blends in to the background and matches my camo'ed hetzer? The agony of decision!

------------------

Charon doesn't make change.

Tiger, could you answer a question for me? What BMP is used for the "Saukopf" mantlet? The one I want is the curved rounded design usually seenon Stug IVs. I have a pic of one with a tiger mouth on it that look great but I cannot seem to find which BMP forms that mantlet. Can you help?

Also, I noticed on you gun mod that you didn't do the smaller ATGs, the 50 and 75mm types. I cannot seem to find the BMP for the gun shields. Did you find which BMP is used for them?

MikeT

------------------

"Quando omni flunkus moritati"

- Motto of Possum Lodge