Message for CMC1 and CMC2 members.

Guest Rob/1

I would like you all to report in(CMC2 members only), as in post a little message along with any suggestions for the campaign. I am the Axis BHQ I have a map maker so on January 10,2001 the CMC2 will begin! I will be updating the CMC HQ some time this week so look for anther message from me.

Note: there are still quite a few CMC2 spots left so join today.Remeber to go to my web site and read the rules!

I also want to know if CMC2 player would like to have actural charitors? Please vote below.

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC wink.gif

Join Robs CMC2 today! Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

--------------------------

For more info on Rob's CMC go to Robs CMC HQHome of Robs CMC

Members of my CMC should join my CMC chat bord. Robs CMC Board

BHQS board

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-13-2000).]

Well we are still (do to one lazy player who isn't in the campagin any more) still in the set up. But other than that its going good, and as you can see CMC2 is on its way ( not starting till January ) so my hand are full. eek.gif

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC ;)

Join or get more info on Rob's CMC today Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

BHQS board

There wont be any problems and if there are I can posh the second one back a few week and or months. I am not acctualy playing in CMC1 so it wont be to much.

------------------

Game master of Robs CMC

Join Robs CMC2 today! Email me at RobsCMC@hotmail.com

Rob

BHQS board

Guest MantaRay

Rob,

Just a little constructive advice for you. Please dont think i am trying to be a jerk by saying this.

You really need to have someone re-write the rules text for you. It doesn't look too organized with the spelling errors, nor is it easy to understand the rules due to the gramatical errors.

Now I do know you live in Canada. To be fair, I do not know what language you are most fluent in, but it certainly isnt english.

Most of the people here are a bit older and using comments like, "DOH", will not bring flocks of players to your game.

Also it worries me that Tris, who is commander of the Allies (I think) doesnt even know who is on his team.

And putting the maps up before you start, to be downloaded, and then saying, "Dont play them until we start," is a real head-scratcher to me.

If you need help fixing the content of your site, I am sure a few people would help you...including me.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

I was initially in Robs' CMC1 but have recently pulled out.

I would like to make a few constructive points.

1) When running a campaign with multi-players you need to make sure that everyone involved can play on a regular basis. State that in your rules and if people don't comply chuck them out.

2) Preparation and organisation: Easy to say, but without the ground rules being laid down things can easily get confused.

3) Communication: People playing in a campaign need to be updated on a regular basis.

All the best though in your future endeavours and I hope you are laerning a few things.

Pucker

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MantaRay:

Rob,

Just a little constructive advice for you. Please dont think i am trying to be a jerk by saying this.

I don't

You really need to have someone re-write the rules text for you. It doesn't look too organized with the spelling errors, nor is it easy to understand the rules due to the gramatical errors.

when I made the rules I was in a rush.

Now I do know you live in Canada. To be fair, I do not know what language you are most fluent in, but it certainly isnt english.

I have always living in Canada. My family has been in Canada for Two gerations we spek English. I have a learing disobilty that is why I cant spell.

Also it worries me that Tris, who is commander of the Allies (I think) doesnt even know who is on his team.

I don't even know all of them yet there are no other allied players!

And putting the maps up before you start, to be downloaded, and then saying, "Dont play them until we start," is a real head-scratcher to me. they aren't for down load. THe secnarios zip pack itsn't the campaigns' secnarios.

If you need help fixing the content of your site, I am sure a few people would help you...including me.

Thank I would like that.

Ray

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-13-2000).]

Rob,

I'm sure you have heard this before, but I thought I would add my 2 cents.

I don't have the time available to play in your campaign, but I would if I could. I admire your enthusiasm and optimism in running your campaign. Although the general technology is a bit behind you, I think you have had a very creative idea, and it is heartening to see you try and bring that to life. Your acceptance of criticism has always been with grace. I kid you not, but you probably have a future as a top notch consultant. Rob/1 - you are a rainmaker.

-Rob/2

Allied HQ here for Robs MC 1

Setup was slow but interesting for us. Good fun chatting about it with all my team.

Setup is always a slow event, i'm sure when the axis are finished the speedy kicking of their butts will be a great laugh!

PeterNZ

------------------

"I can be quite pleasant, you know" - Andreas

"WHERE'S THE MOAT?!" - Jon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gibsonm:

So there are Kiwi's in CMC1 !!

Bugger! I'm now very disappointed that I'm in CMC2. Ah well perhaps they play CMBO better than the play Rugby.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What who are you talking about CMC2 is better! I am the Axis BHQ!Well I think that make it better. smile.gifSo what kind of G4 are you waiting for?

Rob,

We Australians have an ongoing friendly rivalry with New Zealanders This rivalry comes to the fore every year in a Rugby match for the Bledisloe Cup (currently we are winning).

This is similar to your relations with people from south of the Great Lakes and the Stanley(?) Cup you play for Ice Hockey.

I'm sure your CMC2 will be great but have NZ opponents would have added a little more spice to it.

As for the G4, I'm hoping that a G4 PowerBook will be released at MacWorld san Francisco in January '01

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

------------------

Regards,

Mark:-{)

Anxiously awaiting the G4 PowerBook