What are we doing?

Good Morning Gang: We need to continue to keep the interest level high as we wait (as much as 2 weeks) for the release of our great game. For myself, I am currently playing 3 PBEM games against Capitalistdoginchina, BlackSabot and Cyberfox. (All games are CE) I am also playing a PBEM via ICQ against Echo. All of these players are very good. Some of the games I am losing and some I am just holding on. Last night Echo and I played for 3 hours via ICQ. What a great time we had, back and forth, strike and counter strike. Plenty of close quarter fighting, bullets flying, grenade throwing, death everywhere. These battles will continue……til the end. Oh and one more thing, do you guys know that Cyberfox has a ladder board setup? Head over there, sign up and log your games.

sniperscope

http://www.xs4all.nl/~cyberfox/

Man. it looks like we're reliving the battle "Hamburger Hill". Ugliest game Ive played to date. S! Sniper.

------------------

As I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear nothing, for I am the meanest mother*#*#** in the valley. (George S. Patton)

Guest aaronb

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Black Sabot:

Well, i'm about to slam multiple 75mm AP rounds into your 3 Stugs, and then scatter the body parts of your infantry across the lush German countryside, why do you ask?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem to have confused our game with yours and sniperscopes...only in reverse!

I look forward to our rematch. I'll show you how it's done with STuGs instead of Shermans.

Somehow i knew my post to sniperscope would bring you out of the shadows wink.gif

Lady luck smiled at you when it came to my schrecks frown.gif

I believe that if at any time one of my shrecks were to walk up to one of your Shermans, lean forward, and press the end of the launchers barrel flush against the side of the tank and pressed the trigger, they would've still missed! frown.gif

Nevertheless, a Damm fine slaughter, i must admit. I too am looking forward to another go at it smile.gif

------------------

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"