Kudos for Charles and Steve

Got my copy last night and I just want to say thanks to both of you. I just hope I can still say thanks after I fail to get any sleep for the rest of the whole week (or month)! You guys might just ruin my life!!

What an awesome game. This is everything ASL is and ever wanted to be, but couldn't because it's a board game. This is the game I was looking for every time I opened up a new WWII computer game during the past dozen or so years, but could never find. Hats off to BTS.

I better sign off now before I get all teary-eyed wink.gif.

Papa

P.S.

Btw, I'm not going to "just" ask my ASL pals to come over and see this game. If I have to, I'm going to go to their homes and drag them all the way back to mine. Once they play me hot-seat, they are going to want to buy this game. If any of them don't want to buy a copy after playing it, I'll immediately check them for a pulse.

This is the game I was looking for every time I opened up a new WWII computer game during the past dozen or so years, but could never find.

It definately feels good to have finally got one of these WWII computer wargames and have the "Oh my God, this is it!!!" reaction. A "buy on internet only" game usually means sub-par on things like graphics and sound. But this game has it all and the attention to detail leaves me breathless. CM is better than multi-million dollar projects that had staffs ten times the size.

What really impresses me is how a group of folks stuck by their beliefs as to what a good 3D WWII tactical wargame should be and saw it to the end, never compromising to the pre-development big budget offers from major publishers. By keeping total control and not rushing something out to make stock holders happy, BTS has performed a feat that we can only hope others will attempt to emulate.

I'm hoping CM sales exceed BTS expectations, pulling in folks who aren't even typically wargamers. This game is going to be good for the entire computer wargaming community. There will be converts, and BTS will deserve the credit.

------------------

Garry Kump