Playing Movies Back-to-Back

I posted a consecutive movie viewer a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I've spent very little time on it since then.

It seems to work for some people, but not everyone.

If you want to try it, go to:

http://home.worldnet.att.net/~kyleneet/CMMovie

I might have some time to work on it this weekend, but unfortunately its pretty difficult to debug when I can't reproduce some of the problems people are reporting.

-Kyle

Yeah, I tried it and it locked my machine up frown.gif. You have to hit esc when the movie is done to go back to the desktop. When you get back to the desktop, the macro takes over again and fires up CM again for you to load the next movie. (At least that's the way it worked for me). Since I have a V5 5500 set on 4x FSAA, escaping to desktop and getting back into the game is not a viable solution. Even so, I watched about 10 movies before it locked up (I could not figure out how to stop the macro). Make sure you know how to do that before trying.

------------------

Jeff Abbott

Originally posted by Juardis <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>(I could not figure out how to stop the macro). Make sure you know how to do that before trying.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes - sorry about that. There is a nasty bug which doesn't allow escaping the program after it starts running (supposed to be able to ALT-Q out of CM to quit the viewer). Ctrl-Alt-Del, then ending the CMMovie.exe task should work, if you can get a Ctrl-Alt-Del in.

Hmmmm...this is definitely the first thing to be fixed.

-K