Horizon doesn't match terrain set

Need a little help here. I have numerous mods installed, but first noticed that the horizon no longer matches the close in map after I installed the DD terrain set. Now the close in map is darker and more subdued than the horizon. Is there any way to make them the same?

install both the hi res grass and the low res grass[of my grass}..........this will fix the horizion out to the sky....as for the sky it self wait out on that.....i got a add on pack comming with new skys and misc terrain stuff that was not included in the dd terrain mod......hope this helps...

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

Guest Rex_Bellator

There's a very simple way to fix this without having to download anything. Simply unzip your current grass texture again, and rename one .bmp file (any shade you like)to 1503.bmp

Then copy it into your .bmp folder and your horizon grass will match your battlefield grass.

1503.bmp is the file which is the horizon grass, and I'm very grateful to the mighty Garry Kump for this information.

------------------

"We're not here to take it - We're here to give it"

General Morshead's response to the popular newspaper headline "Tobruk Can Take It"

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Misterguy1:

Is there someone here in realtime now, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...As opposed to what sort of time?

Madmatt