Ahem: 420: "LYNX LYNX LYNX"

Guest Lord General MB

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Yes, I do see the problem here. Tiger has moved into some form of hole, Kitty only produces %#&$ hamster mods, and the rest of us complain because, marco won't realse his staurt, and those highres buildings we love so much don't seem to exist.... then people like 420, and me here start being greedy and it all goes to hell.

It's simple: He wants a lynx. I wanted a pershing. I made myself one, but of course it was not to the wondrefull quality of a Tiger mod or Ferdanado (some one eslse who vanished) mod. The lynx can wait.... but what is being congured up in the mad minds of Kwazy Dog, NC crawler, Tiger, and Marco? I have heard little from them all... Were are they????????

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Calm yourself man! (Slap, shake, slap) smile.gif ummm everybody is over at the LordFluffer's thread on this very same thing. I think it may have sunk outta sight already. Hold steady from what I read very soon we will be in a flurry of downloads that it just may melt our hard drives.

It seems many of us are going into withdrawl.

Mord

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 11-28-2000).]

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

*LGMB enters frothing and drolling mode*

...AHHHH.....reeeaalllyyy????.....haaaa......

Gulp......Gahhhh..... Gurgle...

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I need a fix....

Plus: Since I've heard all this patch talk flying around, I'd thoguth I'd make a minor request:

Wheat with DEPTH. Just so that you can see what your men are really hiding in....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

I can tell you the problem with Marco "High-Res Allies" Bergman, Lord G, he has entered *Stuart Hell*, consigned to finding endless multiple uses of Allied BMPs such that in order to modify one measly vehicle he must re-do the entire TO&E...

This may take him a while biggrin.gif

- Old Dog (he who also waits)

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Ya figures. My hands twiching all the same......

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Ahh, Yes thats more like it! Now you say that, and I'm free to say:

LYNX LYNX LYNX

HAHAHAHHAHAA...... Google.....HHuha...Gaggle...

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Ahh, Yes thats more like it! Now you say that, and I'm free to say:

LYNX LYNX LYNX

HAHAHAHHAHAA...... Google.....HHuha...Gaggle...

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

What's with the sudden interest in modding the Lynx --- er, Luchs --- er, bob-tailed wild-cat --- er, PzII Ausf L?

Personally, I like the we-just-pirated-a-yard-sale look of it... But then, I rarely use it, as it tends to explode way too easily --- perhaps something to do with the gas cans strapped to the turret?

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

I'm just looking for some nice mods to drool over... I think the Lynx is prime for the picking.

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

LOL this isn't sudden von Lucke old MB has been hemorrhaging for a Lynx mod for weeks.

Let alone the dry spell we are in for mods right now. It's hard on the Sluts when your used to a couple a week and then must go cold turkey!

No one is really saying the Lynx looks bad we'd just like to see a mod for it. There are a hundred and a half Tiger Tank mods and so forth, just like to see some for the less popular vehicles. I was sure happy when I got my Hotchkiss mod!

Mord.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

I made myself one, but of course it was not to the wondrefull quality of a Tiger mod or Ferdanado (some one eslse who vanished)???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fernando hasn't vanished - I've seen some previews of some SdKfz-251's he's working on - trust me, you'll be happy!!

(Ordinarily, I'd be afraid that he would kill me for spilling the beans, but we're playing Vossenack - he'll kill me anyway!!!)

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Yah! Mord nails it. I just want to see some of the less used vehicles modded. I know that that contiridticts itself, but hey... What ever happened to Panzertroupen's winter and urban buildings?

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Oh yah! The Nashorn, Hummell, Marders.. all of them! and of course:

LYNX LYNX LYNX

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

HUMBER HUMBER HUMBER

All those less used vehicles. I'm not saying Hi-res 'em all, I'm just suggesting, some color change our what not.

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Pathetic Self bump. I CAN'T wait for the Panzertrouppen mod to be relesed.... That preview from the CMHQ is amazing!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army