The obvious Question is...

With a month 'till the BEST game EVER comes out it occured to me that I might as well have my puter Maximized to play it when it gets here.

In which case I better start ordering my upgrades this week.

What is the Ultimate setup for a puter to play the new CM game when its released???

Feel free to send me ALL components you want tested with CM and I will be glad to test them and report results.

Ps. Anyone in Intel or AMD who wants their latest and fastest chip to receive glowing praise on CMHQ should feel free to contact me.

Same goes for graphics cards manufacturers wink.gif

Unfortunately all components which I test will NOT be returned for some bull**** reason I'll make up later hehe wink.gif.

Fionn

In the mean time...

What, in your experiance, works best w/CM?

And I hope you'll post results if you get anyone to send you thier 'Latest'. In fact you can send some of it on to me for a 'second' opinion.

Snark, with all due respect, but I think you should rephrase the question to:

What are the system requirements beyond which there is no more noticeable increase in game performance (frames per second, e.g.) for the largest scenario shipped with the game.

I mean, otherwise the answer will be: The best computer is implicitly defined to have the "ultimate setup".

A even more specific question would be: How much VRAM must my video card have to support CoolColJ's Tweaked Textures Gold Edition?

Foinn

Wed love to have you test any of our stuff.

Just let me know what you want.

And let me know what kind of computer you want it installed in, I'll send you the whole package.

BTW I'd like to test your new game.

Best Regards

Billy

Hmmm

CM on X-Box biggrin.gif

give us an X-Box Bill, and I'll give you a sneak peak at CCj's Tweaked Textures 2000 Millenium Edition

<marquee> tongue.gif</marquee>

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Will CM be compatible with the new Mac OSX that is coming out this summer? Nothing worse than to upgrade and loose the game or some aspect. I really felt cheated when I discovered Falcon 4.0 only worked w/ quicktime 3, not version 4.0 (too much a pain to keep reinstalling it) confused.gif

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 03-29-2000).]

Guest hunt52

Apple is keeping almost all current app compatibility when OS X comes out... they will run in a "classic" layer that dosen't benefit from the coolnesses of OS X... Should be no prob unless CM does some really odd things wiht the system...

- Bill