So, when are we gonna see TCP/IP ?

Noticed there was the option to play TCP/IP, but of course it doesn't work yet smile.gif

I hope it will be implemented asap because i really would like to have a faster way to play people. PBEM is very slow and tedious if you have someone online to play for a while.

If you were able to give your orders at the same time then watch the action, it would really help the games a lot.

So, when can we expect to see tcp/ip ?

MK

Guest KwazyDog

Kraut, it was mentioned in the gold read. I believe it said that it was to be done 'as soon as possible', and I know that that is still a plan smile.gif

The answer to your question is: it will be in a patch after the release. We all were able to put our 2 cents in: in the interest of getting the game @ 6 weeks sooner we chose to get it as a patch after the final release. PBEM works well it just isn't quite as quick. Though one might argue that some of us may ruminate over our turns options more than others do so TCP may not hold any advantage beyond frustrating a fast player. It may give rise to a turn timer agreed on by both participants...

Karl